BAD ENGLISH

bad prediction! better yet, eat my english!

before the week ends, for sure i'll be on bed over the weekend. ;p

my head aches like hell, throat is really itchy and my eyes are watery. damn! i'm feeling sooo unwell. argh! i hate this, i really don't like the feeling of getting sick. you suffer from body pains which annoys me big time. i guess, this is a lesson learned from all those 'extra-curricular' activites i have after work. my shift starts at 10pm and ends at 6am. usually i'm onda (term here sa office sa mga kagay ko na on the dot mag log-out hehe) but recently, i go home late like 10am. me and friends will hang out for a while, drink a few bottle of san mig light (though i'm not drinking for the meantime) still, i am part of the 'inuman' ;p

just this morning, i met them downstairs since i will be staying a bit longer to finish some things so i texted back my friend 'sige baba ako pero saglit lang ha'. i left my wallet and my phone because i'm under the impression that i will go back to my station after 5 or 10 minutes. ayun na! i went with them at eat my english at metrowalk. graaabe! i loooove the place! there were lots of grammatically incorrect phrases on the wall with caricature. my favorite line is "hello, is this Mc Do? mag-iinquire lang po kung mgakano ang kidney meal?" huwaat!! that made me laugh! i'm so mababaw and i enjoy no brainer jokes :) too sad, i didn't bring my phone so i can take some pictures and post it here. di bale, maraming next time! promise, you will love the place, very hip! the good thng about the place? 24 hours open though the ladie's room cubicle is a bit small for long legged gals ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment