25 THINGS ABOUT ME

25 things about you.

the bandwagon is on and i never thought that i will join, too. as in super kalat sa internet yung "25 things about you" were people you know (or you do not know you and [just] send a spam and your email address was copied from the loop) will read 25 facts, trivia, or simply anything about you that you might want to share. i had fun reading other person's list and smile everytime i read something that we have in common. super aliw siya and i am shy to admit na nakiki-uso na din ako ngayon. so here is my list:

  1. i do not eat papaya but i drink papaya shake.
  2. i am still in the process of learning how to eat ice cream on a cone, drink soda (or any in-can) without a drinking straw and eating taho without a spoon.
  3. traveling gives me so much joy!
  4. i've been out-of-town for the most number of times in less than 7 months than what i did for my whole life.
  5. i easily fell asleep, as in naka-upo lang ako nakakatulog ako!
  6. 35 is the number of headbands i own.
  7. my friendster account does not include people i do not know.
  8. tokyo is the second city i'm dying to visit next to rome and paris (they tie in the number one spot).
  9. crown prints make me gaga.
  10. i love tumbling shots.
  11. i got nips in my bag always.
  12. i love lindsay lohan and i want to be her friend.
  13. i always have earphones plugged-in during work.
  14. 8 and 1 are my lucky numbers.
  15. the first sweepstakes ticket i bought was last sunday (02/22/09) and i won! (just a small amount though)
  16. i share my bedroom with my sib eversince.
  17. liver is not on my menu since birth.
  18. i never been starstruck before except from angel locsin.
  19. john lloyd cruz is the only person i asked for an autograph.
  20. i cannot leave the house without a watch.
  21. my desk is occupied with green colored stuff.
  22. hugh jackman is my ultimate crush next to piolo pascual.
  23. i stop eating beef for 8 years now.
  24. i feel naked without earrings.
  25. a certified internet addict.

1 comment:

  1. justine4/09/2009

    justine: i love hugh jackman. for sure manunuod ka ng wolverine.

    ReplyDelete