PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

I’m not smart, for those who find me one I’m sorry to disappoint you but I am completely divergent to that statement of yours. First and foremost, if I am, then I know how I will take care of myself and be cautious with my actions. Furthermore, I wouldn’t be always having an ER stint and IVs way more than expected in such less than 3 month interval.

If you are not yet convinced, then the appendage between my legs will forever wonder if there is a secret male handshake or some sort of like that.

What am I doing recently that it seems like I am trying to kill myself? Well, sorry to sadden you my haters because I don’t have any suicide tendency. You will get more of my existence thus, annoying you big time. Ham-fisted, lumbering, offhand are a few words which will be much appropriate to describe me leading into constant fainting.

I lost count how many times I had put on ER bed but one thing I thought of always is “What if I was found dead?” or “What if I die?” was I able to serve my purpose on earth? None of us will know when will their time is up. If God says “Finish or not finish, pass your papers” then we must pass our papers. Life like an exam, you do things wherein you learn from it. The, later on, tests will be given to us to check for our understanding of “what living on earth is really is” How ready are you?

Another post about my inconsequential thoughts that was triggered by merely talking about the wake my gay friends went to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment