DISCERNMENT

What comes in your mind when you hear or read the word “inactive”? Probably it will be idle or torpid will be the synonyms that’ll be brought in the table instantly. Have you wonder what causes you to be passive in a snap of a finger? Me either, I don’t know.

Realizations and more of realizations piled up yet making me stuck in a pit wherein it was damn hard to help myself up. Being jammed in a colliery brings different upshot in an individual depending how it will affect the person himself. For me, I don’t know what the impact was yet I was convinced that it boils down to being shy to show my face again to this crowd who once helped me get in the path to sanity. Unaware of the length of time and now bearing the consequences make it more trapped deeper in that bottom you’ve been in for quite some time.

No one to be blamed and neither I should make myself feel liable somehow. I’m just responsible of my own actions; nothing more, nothing less.

Judge me, make me feel bad, curse me. I don’t care and I won’t let that get into me. It may be rock bottom now, but I’m trying to find myself more than how much you want to find out what’s going on with me. I’m not asking for anything, just time, support and understanding not catty comments because definitely that's not helping. 

1 comment:

  1. justine8/08/2013

    nosebleed naman toh. nagbasa na lang ako pinahirapan mo pa ako.

    ReplyDelete