FAMILY FIRST

When we were little kids, we always call the attention of our Mothers, right? If we are not feeling well, got a scratch because we know that our Mommy dearest is a superhero that can magically make the pain disappear by blowing some wind after the iodine was put on the wound. Amazing, isn’t it?

The minute I found out that my Mom needs to have her therapy done today, I cancelled my flight, or to be more politically correct - rebooked and I must have to be with my Mom. She needs accompany to the doctor and as a supportive daughter I’ve always been, I chit-chatted with my Mom while waiting for her doctor who is always, as in always fashionably late. Haha!

Anyways, I knew that my Mom is somehow nervous and I made sure I gave her moral support. After all, they do this all the time whenever we have that trip to our pedia or until now that we are young adults (I prefer the term please “young”) still, they will have to go with us – that’s how Moms are like? Always the protective parent to their children.

Her therapy didn’t last long as what I was expecting. The doctor was pretty accommodating and patiently answered all the questions I have. Ehemp! Now, it’s my turn to ask question because it was always Mommy who do that during my doctor visits. I feel so responsible and quite more of a young adult then. Teehee.

Some photos I have taken while my Mom was all smiles sitting. Too bad, I wasn’t able to upload it here because my MMC was actually gone missing and I can’t hardly recall where did I put it. Tsk! Once I get to find it, this post will be updated. Promise.

After the visit, we need to have a sumptuous lunch and I need to make sure my Mom gets to each more than her required serving. We have a long day ahead of us and I promised her that I will take her shopping once she had her therapy. Oh boy! What happened to the world? The kid is now into bribery so just to have their parent see a doctor. Sounds familiar right? Because we were once the victim of bribery when we were kids. Haha!

It was a fruitful day and I am glad my Mom is okay. I love her and I cannot afford to have anything bad happen to her same with the rest of my family.


*Entry for September 12 | 169 days to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment