I’M SORRY. THANK YOU. ILOVEYOU

Locutions like these 3 seem to be the hardest to say, isn’t it?

Though, if you feel like saying it, say it out loud – because that’s when your heart is at its sincerest.

I say “Thank You” to my friends; I mean not that it will be from time to time. Not like that, it mostly happens unexpectedly. These people whom always put effort and time showing they care for you is one of the best things you can experience in having real friends.

That seems weird of me if you don’t know me much yet. Being weird is my nature, like I don’t get shy doing my Boy Tondo moves in public or at least imitating Ryza Mae’s Cha-Cha. Haha! That kind of weird is what I’m talking about which gives the impression of baliw-baliwan.

How often do you say “I’m Sorry” if you admitted a mistake? Nevertheless, it’s much difficult to say it even if you know that you’re not at fault. My standpoint – Just say it if you want to. Pride will never put you into something better or it will not improve the situation, never will it. I don’t mind going pride-less. Sometimes, we thought of this, but have we realized that the person is that worth risking? Because of pride, your relationship will be gone forever? Think (read capital T)

How many will be guilty of this question, “Do you say I Love You to your parents more than you say it to your significant other?” Seriously, most of us will be like “Uhmmm, yeah?!?” (feeling doubtful pa, naaaaku!) It’s okay to acknowledge it. Have you noticed that as you grow older, that’s when you become closer to your parents? You can talk to them any mature topic like how are you dealing with something at work or (ehemp!) matters of the heart. I guess, it’s pretty normal that we have that wake-up call “We are busy growing up, and we have neglected the fact that our parents are busy growing old, too” We, as children will get into that point in time that we will take it as “I am old enough to act like an adult” or “I am matured now and I should treat my parents like a grown-up child” See? We changed for the better without us even detecting it.

I say I Love You to my parents, to my brothers, to my relatives, to my friends.

Just for one reason: I want them to know how much I love them before I ran out of time.



*Entry for September 2 | 179 days to go*

No comments:

Post a Comment