I’M HIS GF

“You’re the most patient girlfriend” is what my boyfriend tells me most of the time. I don’t ask questions, just tell me what I need to know and I’m okay. That’s how I am to him, quiet when need be because most of the time we are 2 crazy individuals laughing and laughing and always making some time to de-stress if our worlds are going crazy again.

I placed my arm on his shoulder (which I’m fond of doing) while my other hand is on my waist.  In short naka pa-meywang na naman ako haha! BK (Burger King) is queuing and I’m darn starving! Like he always complains, you have a bottomless pit. Ehemp! Foodie lang ako, di ako matakaw and gave him a peck on the cheek para may dessert pa na bonus. Lambing lambing din pag may time.. hehe.  

We’re waiting for our flight back to Manila and honestly, I hate long flights. I love travelling, flying and going to different places where that gigantic slingshot will take me but delayed flights are major No-No. But what else can I do? Nada. So I’ll bury myself with a book and put my earphones on which he doesn’t mind when I get to spend some “me time”. After all, he has some phone calls to make and emails (I guess) to check and answer. Delayed flights means delayed meetings, if there are some scheduled on that day, too.

Finally, after almost 5 hours of waiting, we are now about to board and guess who I saw at the check-in counter? Someone I hate for years, and he did change his profession now? Like he works in the airport? I can’t believe this. His eyes are ferociously staring back at me. That pair of eyes that is very familiar. That look which tells me that he is indeed angry. Signs that he is raging mad once more. Rivets of sweat are starting to form at my sideburn and I must admit I got scared to cause these beads to form. Yes, I am afraid. Afraid of him that he will hurt me again, that he will tell me things which I know I don’t deserve. That fear I have for his presence seems haunting me once more. He is my worst nightmare, my Freddy Krueger for I have been running on his Elm Street. As we draw near closer to counter, his eyes are now affixed on me and anytime I might be dead. And when I’m about to give him my ticket, I hold on real tight to my boyfriend, and then suddenly I woke up.

Damn these dreams sometimes. They are pretty scary and when I checked the bedside clock, it says “3:00” again; it’s the same time that I will wake up to several times a week. Surreal yet it did affect me making me finally be up by 5:30AM. Sleepyhead and I reassess what it may mean to me?

Dreams are dreams; I mean I don’t take it as it is or if it tells me something else. Perhaps a warning? A sign that I need to pay attention to? Whatever it is, I really don’t know. I guess this made me blog while I’m actually stuck in traffic and unexpectedly remembered my dream the night before. Thanks to the power of LTE or which I coined as Lagi Talagang Empty-batt. Maisingit lang ang corny joke ko. Bwahahahaha!

PS:
It’s weird that in my dream, I’m in a relationship with someone I actually don’t have any chance of being together with. Lol!!!  

2 comments: