STAY FIT

After months of being unaware with my habits inclusive of eating, sleeping and every habit in between that definitely put its toll on me. Then I say sorry for the old habit that I finally get to kill at last. With the weight gain program I enrolled myself into, then it is yet to be worked on so I can say it is indeed successful. But don’t get me wrong, I’m proud (ehemp!) I still manage not to join the club of underweight peeps, but too close and it was pretty alarming. Numerous ER trips (which I mentioned in my previous posts) which way, way, waaaaaay scary as hell. For those who haven’t experienced how it feels to be dying (no overemphasis) but I was scared when I really can’t breathe and I can’t explain what I really feel that time. Thank God I survived!! Praise God!

I’m thankful to my doctors who are so patient with their wacko patient who had always been equipped with so many whinges in each and every visit. From the bottom of my not-so-well-shaped-heart, thank you! Now, I’m much healthier and no longer looking frail. I gained meat in proper places (Haha! Ang yabang ko!) But still lacking some mass on the arms department.

Right now, I’m following their orders. Dapat masunuring bata lang, haha! I even remember one of my doctors who will remind me to eat during noontime and to drink a glass of milk before bedtime. Sweet! Just a random thought; are doctors really like this by nature? Maalaga? I have numerous friends who are with the same profession and I even remember one time that I became an instant patient to him when I replied “Feeling under the weather dude” and the response I got was a loooong list of to-do’s so I will feel better. Haha! So I jokingly answer him back “Opo Doc. Noted po” Haha!  

Because I’m still working on being healthier so I will be back to that brink I digressed from, now I need to eat from time to time. I’ve always been a snacker and not a fighter. Therefore I conclude that I’m a foodie and not strong-willed woman. So I’m sharing some healthy snack from Healthy Options that I can eat foreeeeeevah! #PaHealthy


Can you guess which one I’m munching right now while writing this? Though my good friend here at work told me “Huwag ka na mag pataba, tama na yan” Hmmm, a few more pounds until I reach 52 kilos or more then I will be a happy panda! Woohoo!!!




6 comments:

  1. Ang kulit ng mga post mo! I can imagine how you are saying those. Ang cute mo talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss huwag ka magpataba. Sexy ka na! Haha! Kaya ka namin crush hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/07/2013

    Hi CRUSH! - Rico

    ReplyDelete