HALF YEAR

We as Christians will encounter a lot to test our faith on how tight our grip will be. I’m guilty somehow that I prayed for something but I forgot to pray that this should not draw me away from The ONE who gave me the blessing. When I bagged it, my schedule was really crazy, and what I mean is craaaaaaazy! My service was really affected, like I really need to bear with the fact that I will need to get 3 hours of sleep if I will get out of work on the dot. I’m not complaining, it’s just that I wasn’t that much specifically praying back then and it’s my fault. I could’ve been clearer that I want it because it is His will for me and I will still have the time for God, my family and friends without putting myself at risk of getting sick because of too much fatigue. Luckily, I was able to combat the cold that didn’t push through (thankful for the vitamins I loaded triple the regular dose I’m taking on a day-to-day basis)
 
This is a lesson that I learned last quarter. Pretty challenging in the last 6 months; where these made me draw closer to God because He is the ONLY one capable of giving me strength to continue living. Time flies so fast and we are almost done with half of 2014. What I have learned so far? Does this give me enough lessons to grow more in my spiritual, emotional and physical aspect?
FAITH – never in an instance that I question how much faith will I bank on this situation? How about on this project I’m working on? Will it be successful or it’s just a waste of time and effort because it is doomed to fail? I guess this verse was overused and it did help me.
 
“Hard times and trouble are God’s way of getting our attention” – Job 36:15
 
I will agree with this one because I know God is a jealous God and this is supported by this verses
 
“Do not worship any other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God” – Exodus 34:14
 
“For the LORD your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God” – Deuteronomy 4:24
 
See? Aren’t you kilig that GOD is jealous and He is! Therefore, if you pray to Him, He will listen to you. Still not convince? Then this is the proof
 
“If you have faith when you pray, you will be given whatever you ask for” – Matthew 21:22
FORGIVENESS – how will we ever get the chance to keep mum to someone who had hurt and gave us pain while God himself forgive the sinners? Healing will take time, lift it to God, and let Him take these away from you. No matter how broken your heart is, still with God’s merciful LOVE, you will be whole again – just wait patiently.

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins” – Matthew 6:14-15

If you forgave the people who have done you wrong, your heart will be a lighter, there will be peace of mind of course you took it the way God wants you to take it. Sabi nga nila, “Love, Love Loooove!” (Kris Aquino tone) Hehe!
PRAY – nothing beats the power of prayer and I don’t think that I still need to elaborate on this one J

2 comments: