LOVE NEVER FAILS

Healing takes time, it will require you ample time, strength and dedication to continue with the process until you are no longer bleeding from the pain and only scar was left to remind you how strong you were.
 
All of us, yes (that's the sad part of life if there is) will need to go through this and after we triumph over this test, then we can say to ourselves "I did it with the help of our Lord!" Maybe it will take a few more months before I can say that to myself. Because I lift it all to Him, my heart is a LOT lighter, peace of mind is there and most of all, I'm smiling each day while battling over this. There should never be room for bitterness, this will just eat you up from the inside making you look rotten at the outside. I don't know if it was just me who notice it but you will have this glow from within if you make Jesus the center of it all. Probably the peace makes it radiate so you can let the people around you feel the love that God provides "overflowing" love to His children. Sabi nga nila, "Blooming ka pag in love ka kay God!" and I myself will attest to this. Even if my sched is really tight like I can't squeeze service and work yet, I can still look "well rested" or at least as if I've gotten some sleep. Maybe, just maybe it's because the peace you got from Him.
 
While I was reading the Bible this morning, I was really surprised to browse through again 1 Corinthians 13, and I can't help but smile since it seems that God is talking to me again. Earlier before that, I was on an early daily mass when I was having this "quality time" with God. I even remember my prayer goes something like this "Lord, I lift everything to You. I don't know if this is from You, or not. But please answer me so it will be clear to me" Surprisingly, I stumbled at the book of 1 Corinthians again! What struck me was "love does not keep records of wrong doing" and "love never fails" Medyo kinilig ako dito, seryoso! Haha! I know this verse by heart, I mean the 1 Corinthians 13 by heart but today, it made me feel that this is meant for me. Lord talaga, ang bilis sumagot!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/12/2014

    you talk about this for single status night. hope you will blog about that soon to answer our questions. thx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes, I have written about the talk, please check STATUS:SINGLE :) Thanks!

      Delete