WHERE FEET MAY FAIL



Admittedly, it’s hard for me to wake up early and be a morning person after years of working at night. But seriously, I am adjusted (I guess) with the help of caffeine fix. Yes, coffee is my jolt and I badly need it to keep me sane throughout the day.

Waking up to morning texts daily is normal [at some days] and this morning, I got a text from M telling me to check this song which he heard yesterday at the service. M is a friend (whom I fond of calling him with just one letter though) who is from another church and how we met since I’m from a different community? Well, that’s a long story which I won’t be telling anyway.

I hate Mondays and I won’t lie about that and he knew how much I complain about it. He insisted that I listen to this one to shrug the chaos of Monday blues and start my week peacefully. Oh well, “peacefully” is so, so subjective leaving me thinking if I am mean and always punch Monday’s face.

PS: what greeted me definitely makes my Monday great =) thanks Mr. M for the Lindt, looove it! 




4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/03/2013

    i sometimes envy you because you have many admirers. we even thought you already have a boyfriend mam since you are always blooming. glad wala pa pala.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! This is sooo funny! No reason to envy, I'm just like you :) Thanks for reading by the way.

      Delete
  2. no wonder marami nag attempt man ligaw sa iyo maam kasi mabait ka. maganda inside and out. nakaka inspire yung story mo. God bless!

    ReplyDelete