BOMBING

Why do some people do things that will hurt others just for the sake of getting their business done?
I’m still in deep slumber last Friday (afternoon) when I received a text message from a friend. I was shocked and the only phrase that came out my mouth was “Oh my God!” I was shaking since I have lots of friends that are based in Makati. I mean a lot. I immediately grabbed my phone and started asking


“How are you? Hope you are safe and sound. Please let me know” and sent it to my distro list. I’m thankful because none of them was hurt.

Why these people held responsible for this bombing cannot think that ‘life’ is so precious. They are just so selfish and let them be the happiest person ‘alive’ if they killed innocent people. I hate this happening. I hate seeing blameless persons suffering for this pathetic activities created by wrong belief.

Let’s just pray that everything will be back to normal soon..

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/23/2007

    i guess, you cant please everybody. there are people who at times lets you down coz of their egocentric self and envy towards a person. well, as paris hilton says "if people want to hate you for no reason at all, let them, cause obviously they are either insecure, jealous or simply a b**ch". whoah, my maganda din palang quote from her,. hehe. dont let it get into you, kundi ikaw din talo. - sam.. =)smile and be happy always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/23/2007

    I agree with you, I don't see the point why a person should bomb a mall. Sad thing indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/23/2007

    what's wrong ate lexi?
    are you ok?
    well, i think may reason sila kung bakit nila ginawa yun..
    malay natin!
    just PRAY na lang.
    promise! effective yan.

    -micah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/23/2007

    well, regardless if the issue is current or not (whether it be the G2 bomb or not), there are still a lot of evil people around.. 9/11 sa US, bombings here sa Pinas (remember LRT incident?)... it's just soo sad...

    At times like these, we have to be strong even if we are so weak and afraid.. and be an inspiration to others to do the same.. sana compassion can be passed to anyone by merely touching them, but no... we have to educate ourselves, lalo na our children or even not our own children... teach them morals, good character, compassion, sympathy, goodness...

    I wish to do that and I hope God will help me achieve that goal.. and I wish that same goal for each and every one of us...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/23/2007

    just let them. then God will do his way for you..

    P.S. stay pretty and jolly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder the same thing. :(

    ReplyDelete