MARTIAL LAW

Martial Law… again?
I still remember the time that martial law ended. It was early 80’s and I was still in my PJs watching news with my parents. However, I cannot remember the event itself since I am too young then =) I’m not yet going to school.

Now that I am working, I am afraid that there will be another martial law that was about to happen. Earlier, I was watching Tensyon sa Makati, an ABS-CBN coverage about the latest happening when Trillanes and gen. Lim walked-out from their hearing. Manila Peninsula was damaged badly and media was arrested =( I just don’t get it why does broadcasters suffer it. They are just doing their job—to let us know what is happening, to deliver the news. I feel so sorry for them. I’m praying that no one was hurt. Kudos to ABS-CBN camera man! Galing ha?! Biro mo naka puslit pa rin sya!! The best talaga ;p

Metrowalk is just across from where I work and sobrang sarado sila. Most of the time, Meralco Ave is so busy. There are cars, fx, jeepneys and cab. Sobrang hindi nawawalan ng sasakyan. But take a look at this picture, sobrang walang sasakyan. On the other side was Misato of Metrowalk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




To our surprised, San Mig and Jam 88.3 sponsored a street party (I don’t know if sponsor is the proper term) and Emerald was closed. Woohoo!! Sugarfree was there and call center peeps was partying. Saying, I wasn’t able to take a pic of Ebe, he was soo near. Pumasok sya sa Mini Stop and we were at Hotshot. I thought pupuntahan nya rin kami (mga tao sa hotshots).

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Well, that’s life goes. Marami talagang nangyayari nowadays and unexpected things will happen, it’s normal. But let’s not dwell on that, it’s long weekend! I can say “thank GoD, it’s Friday!” yehey!! Before the week ends, I just want to share the lessons I learned this week.

Don’t judge people base on their appearance. We have taught that judging someone is bad. And we were taught also that dressing appropriately is important for you to earn respect. I agree. But please, please and more please. Don’t take it seriously. Don’t name someone you hate a very bad “pseudo” name-calling is bad.

Give something to share. Share your blessings and you will be blessed. It is Christmas season and gift-giving will be practice once more. But I realized that we can share something we have anytime of the year. It feels great to help someone in need and make them important. You don’t need to be rich to help other.

Prayers can move mountain. Praying is very helpful and it will give you strength, wisdom and guidance. GoD is too good to be unkind; He is too wise to make a mistake.

Keep your mouth shut. We can never be quiet forever but we must learn how to speak up for our rights. Like what was taught to us, “it is how you say it”.

Boys will always be boys. Regardless of their age and built, they will still have time to play. Hay, boys talaga. ;p sakit sa ulo minsan!

Parents know best. No matter how hard I try to hide what I feel, they can see and tell me if I’m okay or not. I’m very blessed to have wonderful parents. They have the right mix of leniency and strict. The advice given to me last Thursday (November 28) was the best. I know that they want me to be happy. But I guess, I will never be happy until I’m over this dilemma. Though I am much okay because of the words given to me by my parents.

I’m popular. Don’t think I’m “yabang” or what. This came from my friends. Every time I pass operations, as in per bay may kumakaway and tumatawag sakin. Ang saraaap ng feeling ng maraming tao ang bumabati sayo. Thank you! Kahit hindi nyo ako tawagin sa name ko, okay lang. They call me Gee-Ann of PBB or Housemate. Others will call me, celebrity or PBB host (dahil I always mock Toni G.’s “hello Philippines and hello world” Popularity is just a state of mind.



Don't be too serious at work. But I'm not saying na we are not "serious". In between the loads of work, my friend and seatmate Gelo always mock Bianca and Sam's commercial, Lipton with milk.



"stress?"

"yup! first break of the day"



We looove it! ;p Kaso si john lloyd kasama ko sa feeling commercial na ito eh. Hehe ;p bakit pag umuulan at may curfew kelangan naka taas ng collar? Hmm.. We're just wondering..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment