THE DIARY OF A BROKEN HEARTED GIRL

Photobucket
Time to clean my closet
i've always wanted to write something like this and read it after i got my heart fixed again, but never get the chance to writing it. i may be the most patient girlfriend ever, i don't get to shout or say something bad to someone whom i shared my time with. what is the reason why relationship doesn't work as it supposed to be and a year after, maybe i can read my everyday entry how painful each day passed by.

never i imagined that life would be okay after the pain. life must go on and i just busied myself with work, work and more work. if i will count all the guys who have professed their undying love for me, then i can say i am damn lucky! but the pain im referring to caused by someone whom i didn't have any exclusive relationship with. meaning, we never became a couple though we know for a fact what we truly feel for each other. the whole thought right now just weirded me out.

if ever i got the chance to write my true feelings for him, then i would start it with:

thank you - i want to thank him for showing his real side. he let me see the time he was really down and i feel obligated to cheer him up. never i imagine that a person which such a strong personality would be troubled like that. im thankful that you trust me that much.

i care - i am the most mapang asar person you ever know. you even called me pintasera because of too much pang aasar. it just means one thing, i care for you despite those idiosyncrasies that i always show.

i miss you - right now, you are the only person that i can't get over with thinking about. for the times that we shared together, especially talking nonsense topics, it made me come to thinking that i miss those times that we are paving way if the other is starting to get pikon and it is you! ;p

LSS - popularly known as last song syndrome. very teenager as this may sound but i keep on playing and playing the songs that was played on your car. songs like go on girl, 4 in the morning, irreplaceable, touch my body and my ever favorite hate that i love you.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/08/2008

    awww.. ang sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/12/2008

    andrea here. you are still young, pretty and smart. im sure maraming boys jan ang magkakagusto sayo. keep up the good work. we enjoy watching you.

    ReplyDelete