WANTED: PLAIN TRUTH

I love answering surveys! It’s one of the most productive time I can do to kill boredom sometimes. The reason I’m answering now is simply to past the time around. Feel free to copy the survey asked to me. =)

*who is the person you think of taking care of? (except a family member)
>shoki, he is too fragile.

*song you can confidently sing?
>all this time by tiffany and crazy for you (madonna's version)

*do you wear a ring?
>I do in my left ring finger.

*most expensive shoes or handbag?
>none.

*song in your mind that you can’t get rid off?
>mad by neyo

*what have you written in your planner today?
>to-do list and “winners are just ex-losers who got mad”.

*what is your current mood?
>in pain.

*do have a secret that nobody knows?
>yes.

*when was the last time you had beer with friends?
>can’t remember.

*most expensive drink you had?
>champagne – dom perignom and moet courtesy of uncle yorkie and tita vangie.

*place that you think of going right now?
>horizon club, 24th floor of edsa shangri-la makati.

*talent: singing or dancing?
>a little bit of both.

*if you can say something to someone whom you’re dying to talk to, what would it be?
>I am different from what he think I am.

*do you consider yourself nice?
>hell no!

*last person you kissed?
>why do you wanna know?

*mini skirt or short shorts?
>shorts.

*favorite drink?
>water.

*Angelina Jolie or Britner Spears?
>Lindsay Lohan. Lol.

*how many pairs of shoes you get?
>counting will lost the momentum of the game.

*how many guys you have kissed?
>tell me your number first.

*do you like speed?
>I do, so much.

*will you ever give up someone you truly love?
>I already did.

*ff-up: have you hurt that person?
>physically? no.

*I’m afraid of____
>losing my control and hurt him.

*you are always___
>hunting.

*what you want to tell that person if he/she asks you “why did you give up on me?”
>if you are smart, then you will walk away from me.

*are you always misunderstood?
>yes. with just one person.

*married?
>no.

*what you are wearing right now?
>striped shirt and jeans.

*do you wear glasses or contacts?
>glasses.

*hair color?
>natural shade of dark brown.

*most admire part of your body?
>eyes to be safe.

*what you’re listening to right at this moment?
>love like this.

*where you are?
>does it matter?

*most color visible in your desk?
>green.

*weird nicknames?
>dollar girl (because I’m always wearing green), hot vampire girl, sexy lexi (this one I really can’t accept it and the “hot” on the second nick I got)

*how many have you greeted last holiday season in your phone book?
>to be honest, nearly 300.

No comments:

Post a Comment