I'M OFFICIALLY LATE 2O's

it's very funny that i forgot to blog about my last birthday. maybe for two reasons: one is very busy with work, which i am happy about and second is that i got too excited on my last roadtrip which was zoobic safari. i was far too thinking that my next post will be "zoobic" haha! funny as it may seem, but that is the truth. i'm having memory lost and blame my age for that.
quite frankly, i don't have qualms about how young i am to be honest (naks! how young talaga) for all of us age gracefully every year that we should be thankful for.
 
to all those who have greeted me, thaaaank you! how can i be so grateful that a lot remebered me on my special day. to share what i have done tha day, here it is!
 
Photobucket
i had a chance to attend my brother's graduation (as in ginising lang ako, ligo at bihis!! waaa!!). ah, the day i finished elementary was not as memorable as my brother's. to feel "young" again, i ate fishball (yummmmy!), i tried doing the ever famous "ober-da-bakod" if you will cut classes haha :p
 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
oh by the way, let's not forget to do our part this may 10. :) let's vote wisely. do not let celebrities or rock stars vote for you, okay?
as for my list, hmmm.. i did research, yes i actually read their backrounds. i want to make a stand for those who will be getting my vote this election. this is an opportunity that we shouldn't miss. a chance to help the country. a wise vote will give the benefit to live in a way everyone deserve especially the next generations. for me, i will VOTE for i think who is a good leader and a follower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment