WHAT I LEARNED THIS WEEK

no matter how tiring, or how bad our day is, let's just be thankful that we are still breathing and has all the opportunity to correct the mistakes of yesterday.

what i have noticed to keep inspired the 'whole' day ( i really mean whole- from sunrise to sunset :) ) is when you wake up, write three things that you are thankful for.

i am thankful that i was given the chance to take care of a very adorable-oh-so-cuuute puppy named athena! she is the smartest puppy i ever found!! the way she play with her stuff toy mc donald, hopefully i can post her videos here soon :) [can someone teach me how to upload it here?? i always get prompts, boo!!]. but pictures will be fine for now, photos of my loving athena will be posted soon. (i'm crossing my fingers).

another thing that i am so thankful is my friends at work, my job itself and my boss. though i don't blog about work since blogging is my outlet to be the real me. i just want to share it though :)

a loving family. true friends who will always lift me whenever i'm about to give up. thaaaank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment