WEATHER IN OUR LIFE


Why good things happen to bad people and why bad things happen to good people?

They say, “weather, weather lang yan” have we thought that our life is a cycle with days that it maybe stormy, sunny, cloudy, rainy or windy?

Have we thought of Paul that during in his prison life, still he chose to preach and spread the word of God? He was put away from his father, stoned to death and made his life miserable.

If you become a Christian, it does not guarantee that your life will be smooth sailing. Like Jesus said in John 16:33 – In this world, you will have many troubles. (Start pa lang, troubles na agad diba?)

As Christians, we always complain in small things. We always want everything to be perfect. Have we questioned our self “Lord, You are giving me such trials, but I know with this suffering, I will be able to overcome and it will benefit me that with this storm, people will be changed; my testimony will affect people around me” Because testing of our faith produces perseverance in us. Moreover, perseverance finishes its work so we will be mature and complete enough; so we will not lack anything.

If God is with us, who can be against us? My grace is sufficient; my power is perfect for your weakness. Have we thought of this promise God gave us? Because of these grace and power, we are given peace so we can rest?

My God is bigger than my problems, my God is bigger to all my problems combined.

In every storm we go through in our life, Jesus will never forsake us. Never will He leave us. With this stormy weather, thank You God that God of the universe is not preoccupied but is so concern to each and every one of us who is going through a stormy life and almost in the verge of quitting. That when our faith is waning, may Your protective care Lord is what we will feel for us to be protected. By Your love and awesomeness of your presence, we are safe. Draw our spirits Lord as we go through with these things Lord, help us see the perspective You want us to see.

Regardless of your situation, God is good all the time. With that, we must rejoice all the time. 

4 comments:

  1. very inspiring, as always.
    you never failed to keep us inspired with your strong-willed to share the words of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. selena cantalibano5/24/2013

    inspiring post, keep posting something like this lexi.

    ReplyDelete