CHANGE

“I’m making some changes in my life, so if you haven’t heard from me. Definitely you are part of it.” – Excerpt from my twitter @lexilorenzana

For months now, I was praying for patience, strength, wisdom and discernment but these skills I was hoping to acquire was not easy to get because what was handed to me were challenges instead. At first I was like “Oh no, I will pray the other way around” Funny eh? But it was indeed seriously.

In a course of a quarter, I was in a trance. Everything seems hazy and I keep on asking myself “When is the best time to make a change?” there is no right time to tell you honestly. People will put in your life for two things: it’s either to hurt you or to love you.

How can you be strong and wiser if what you experience in life is all happiness? Definitely you won’t grow; contentment on your current situation simply defies that you are indeed living in a box. Appreciation of all the pains, sorrows that you once had, had an impact on how you will see in a different perspective of what life is.

Friends, how can we truly define which one is real from not? How do you manage to make yourself believe that they are factual to be called as a friend? Don’t get me wrong, I have so many friends gained in my 20+++ years of existence and yet some were fallen out of the radar for no apparent reason and I respect their decision because it made me realize that those who stick through thick and thin are worthy of the stamp of being friends for life.

Why would we allow ourselves to be affected by events that we unquestionably have a control of? Let go of the baggage, face each day anew, inhale the best and exhale the stress. After all, this is your life, you are held responsible for each action you make. 



No comments:

Post a Comment