A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

haloo!! i feel blessed and thanful because of the people who love and shows their care for me, thaaaaaank you!!!!!
 
last christmas was truly a memorable one. friends from elementary, highschool and college did not forget to greet me. sweet! colleagues from globe, ibm and nucomm (companies that i worked before) thank you for the messages. i love you guys!! let's rock on!! ;p
 
i've learned that gifts of time is really priceless. just an hour spent with me is truly appreciated. to those who have given their time, you really made my life worthy.

no one can please anybody, and it's not my fault if there were some who doesn't like me. i'm just being me and this is the way i lived my life. like the text message sent to me last night. it says "my life's worst scenario" it's when people assume that they know me even without trying to get to know me.. and judge me from my actions without knowing my own reason behind it..

enough of that! anu-anong mga gifts yung nakuha nyo? i got this "youth bible" cool! i feel young.. hehe ;)
 
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
it is better to give than to receive. every year, we clean our closets and give the stuff that we don't need at all. it is a wonderful feeling that there is someone who will be more than happy to get those hand-me down clothes and educational material. i can't believe i have more than one box (of coke 1.5) of clothes to be given away!
on behalf of my family, merry christmas!! let us pray with you!
"most of us always desire a perfect situation, a perfect life. yet, You, my LoRd, do not grant a perfect life. what you give instead is a perfect heart in the midst of an imperfect life. teach me to be cheerful, hopeful, smiling amidst imperfections and to enjoy Your wondrous blessings every moment in time. amen"

7 comments:

  1. I am wishing you a very happy and prosperous New Year!

    May you and your family be blessed. May God guide us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/03/2008

    keep on doing what you think is right. im happy that there are people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/03/2008

    marry christmas.... i miss u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1/04/2008

    sana dumami pa kayo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1/04/2008

    Do you have plans of organizing a project that will help the needy? I'm just wondering if you already have one in mind. I'm sure students all over the Philippines will help you. Hehe.

    Just a question, you really look familiar and I cannot remember if you appeared on a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/08/2008

    galing mo. idol ka ng mga kabataan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1/10/2008

    when will you be posting? i'm just waiting for sure it will be another inspirational entry to look forward in visiting you're page. take care ms. lexi.

    ReplyDelete