INSTAGRAM

I dunno but I'd like to update this blog with photos from my Instagram account (you can still access and see someone's photos with this link). So far, I'm thankful that nobody has photobomb any picture yet. And if it will happen, rest assured it will be yours truly who did that :)

Some snippets of the week that actually made my day (at least on the day it was captured)

Enjoy!


Have you seen an avocado this big? It was huge that the square frame in instagram, sumuko! Di kinaya sa laki ng tanim nila cousin. Kalowka lang.


So cute that I want to bring you home. Oh boy! You are still as cute as a puppy though you are that BIG :)


Weird that my eyes' shape changes depending on how I look at the cam. Am I normal or everyone's eyes are like this too?


Love your own as what they say and this is what I'm doing. Lorma Hospital is in San Fernando City La Union. Lor stands for Lorenzana.


I'm too surprised to have these make-ups. I don't wear but I think I should start wearing or else these will be put into waste.

'

The happiest kiddo alive to have all these candies. Yes, I'm a child of the 80's indeed. So what about my age? Who cares? I'm happy to have so many candies especially Nips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment