MINIMALISM

I’m not a girly girl and I’m not shy to admit. Whenever someone drops by at my office, they always complain how plain and boring it is. Haha! If I vacated it after the day ends, anyone can say that a man uses it not a woman. No picture frame, no anything girly stuff (which you all know I hate pink) and what you can see are: a mug on top of a Starbucks coaster, a brown weaved basket which contains my pens, highlighter, stapler, USB cable, earphones and a pocket bible. On my desk you will see a yellow post-it and a colored notepad for memo. Then on my right is a mickey mouse that holds these little notes. I have a lotion and an alcohol whenever I need it and that’s it! Too simple, to bare. Haha! I need to learn how to act a little more of a woman than I actually do. 

Minimalism is actually beautiful, with the right monochrome effect it can look very polished and sophisticated too. Very New York lang ang peg! Look at these inspirations that I want to have in my office someday :P (libre naman mangarap haha!) 




via axsoris




1 comment:

  1. SO SIMPLE FOR A PRETTY GIRL LIKE YOU.

    ReplyDelete