BASIC

Probably you might be wondering why it seems to be like a photo diary which is completely paradox to the title.

With too many ways to document our daily lives, it is very easy with a few tweaks, effects and voila! You are ready to share it to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or WeChat.

Late last week, I came across this site and I was pretty snooping as always and yes I gave up and feed my curiosity instantly the moment the page loaded and there I was typing and waited that my account in Twitter will show up any moment. Honestly, it was indeed accurate with the numbers it produced. How many RTs (Retweet, verb: this is the terminology use in Twitterverse whenever your Tweet or your post was reposted by a certain user), replies made and to whom you always send your reply to, how many back and forth conversation was done with another user, the average of the pictures you posted and the most common link you include on your tweets. It will also show you in a pie-chart (Yes! Thanks for the visual for easily grasping the numbers.) the percentage of each category mentioned.

Here is a sample of the report I got online (Don’t worry, I didn’t tried searching other names so you will feel the same when I first saw what my stats are. Fair enough? ☺






It was pretty alarming; with all these links (I dunno how many websites are out there that can also give you such accuracy that this site did). There is nothing wrong sharing real-time moments on these social sites, nevertheless let just be reminded that what is acceptable from not.

Just this morning, I decided to get back to my basics. For how many years, I survived without any of these activities online and I think it’s about time to lessen the use until I can get it out of my system. Not that I'm fully eliminating them, maybe for the time being – yes. For now, I might just keep my blog and perhaps my Instagram account active. On a side note, I’m also keeping away from BBM (BlackBerry Messaging) just not to use my BB for the meantime in which it stores much of the apps use on the sites mentioned above.

For this month alone, with less use of my mobile phones (Yes, it’s plural and I hate having all the 3 major networks in my bag) I was able to spend time with myself and with my friends. 


Just getting flowers unexpectedly will definitely make your heart skip a beat especially if it was from someone whom you didn't peg as "hearts and flowers" kind of guy.


Good Food x Good Company is more than anything you can ask for unplanned catching-up. I hope to get more of these soon! 


Can you see "Boy meets Girl" on the picture above? Tell me if you were able to spot it. I was still hoping that the guy who keeps on giving me flowers will finally give in and read this book. If not, then I don't mind dating someone who doesn't buy flowers but very much willing to read this one instead. 

I'm guilty that those Paulo Coelho books are not yet finished, not even one book from the five I got recently. Sorry, still engaged with Rissa Kawpeng's book :) 



My first attempt in fashion blogging (Lol!) which better spelled as "epic fail" | Beaded bracelets all the way from Korea. | Bruises because I am clumsy and yes they are 2. | No to the Big C. Let's just be happy losers whenever we are stress. 


God is more than enough, He is a great God who never failed to make me feel loved and taken care of. Jesus, I thank You for everything. 



Breathtaking view in Tagaytay on a lazy Saturday. | NIPS that has been a regular part of "What's in my BAG" | Coffee - my jolt that keeps me sane especially when my sanity level is deminishing. 


1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE SOMEWHAT FAMOUS. WHAT'S WITH THAT BOOK YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU WANT TO READ BY A GUY?

    ReplyDelete