COFFEE FOR #RELIEFPH

Coffee will always one of those drinks that many of us will definitely can’t live a day without getting a dose, right? I’m cutting from caffeine for the time being yet I want to share how awesome my favorite coffee shop is using their newly open store to help the victims of Yolanda (Haiyan).

Those that are from Makati area, please take time to visit The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf’s newest branch at SM Jazz Residences. From November 11 – 17, 2013, all their sales (as in 100%) will go to our brothers and sisters affected by the typhoon. I love the Bible verse they included on the poster they sent thru email. (Glad that I’m part of their distro so I can share this to you as well!)


“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9


No comments:

Post a Comment