3 HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE

I always give emphasis on this blog how I value my friends; like these are the people I let into my life because of the credence that they will be positive influences in my well-being. They know how much of a pain I can be, yet they accepted and loved me despite I lack most of the qualities of what a normal person should have. Occurrences of me having not bothered to let them know how I’m doing yet they still didn’t take that against me, but rather tried to understand me why I was silent. Technically, I owe them much of an explanation yet they didn’t squeeze that from me.

I may sound like a broken record, but that is true that I carefully choose whom I want to be friends with. No judging please, what I want to say is – choosing in a sense that these individuals will definitely help me grow into a better person. Someone who will pay attention in nurturing the relationship I have with God. In short, I want to fall in love with Jesus even more!

Gaining a lot of friends from the community is one of the best gift I received last 2012. From my HH who has always been supportive and pushing my back when I’m about to fall, thank you! To all the brothers who are indeed mapang aasar yet sweet enough to look after the sisters making sure we are okay. Lakas lang maka-spoiled. Salamat ng marami!

This post is dedicated to 3 HH heads that I bugged more than you can imagine in the last months. Listening to what I’m sharing and keeping silent until I was done was more than a service you gave to a fellow sister who is actually lost for words.

There’s only one thing I noticed while each of them is very patient listening to what I have to say. Like, in the first 10 minutes or less that I was blabbing, they were just there listening intently which I really admire. I realized that listening to someone is a gift that most of us take for granted. Keeping mum for about 2 minutes is such a considerate kind of service you can give to someone. If all parents really did take some time to listen to their kids, or if wives zipped their lips and listen to their partner (vice versa), or if a colleague listen to someone’s explanation before making any move then we saved ourselves from all the stress and heartaches if we pushed that button to pause and listen before we have said something or act on it right away.

As a kid growing up, I must have read this verse more than once but it made sense to me during my “me time” thinking things over, pouring out my feelings to these 3 people I trusted that much. I’ve gone through something that definitely I cannot share here, but one thing I assured is I had the right people that time where I really need to pour my heart out. 


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/14/2013

    keep sharing bible verses in your posts :)

    ReplyDelete