JUST A FAN





Twitter is fun, don’t you agree? But it could be a lot better if your fave celeb tweeted you back! Too bad, I wasn’t able to get a screenie of @MarcAbaya @alaparedes and Vinci of Parokya ni Edgar and Chito Miranda. As well as Duncan Ramos’ tweet and Princess Velasco. Phew! I lost track how many had answered me back. I lost track of the other celeb/singer whom I got a chance to talk in twitter :( It’s fun, seriously :) it’s like being connected with them even in cyber world lang.

When @cosmo_ph and other famous accounts followed me, I thought I’m going to faint. Seriously, that’s what I felt! Hehe. Honestly, I might sound OA with this little confession, but there were times when the security guards checked my bag, I secretly think that Cosmo is raiding my bag :p haha! They are my favorite account in twitter, I dunno but I love what they have to say. Especially whenever they favorited your tweet – heaven! I wish someday I can drop by at their fashionable office and see how an issue is being done. How they style a certain celeb, do the make-up, and shoot! They are awesome!! Feeling ko ako si Andy Sachs sa Devil Wears Prada pag nandun. Hehe.
To Cosmo, celebrating their 15th birthday, Happy Birthday and continue to inspire us girls ♥