LONG POST

(warning: this is extremely a long post)


.: tgif :.

what if someone like me just showed up? ;p how will you know it is the real me?

this question is really funny..but I did ask my ex-trainee since we get the chance to chat most of the time, whether it is text or in person.. every time she drop by at ortigas.. she is based on vmall.

these are the answers she gave me since I asked for five:

matinding kakikayan // addict sa pix // walang humpay na ka kwentuhan // may matinding kavhaklaan // takot sa snatcher, tumatalon sa jeep

i didn't know that they see me kikay. nyay! hindi ko gusto ang color pink and wala ako masyadong make-up. i don't even wear it everyday. pag kelangan lang talaga.
 

punch LiNes
kapow!! argh! that must have been hurtful than you could imagine ;p


for a week now, me and my friends here at work always hang out and it is funny that we are fond of teasing each other. well, that is the best part of bonding "asaran" and ang pikon, talo.. hmm.. si paolo dante villarosa yata yun eh?! ;p hehe

every single day, i thought my routine is plain simple--the same as what happened from the day before. but if we will analyze it, it is different--and i mean different. my colleagues that i talk to everyday has certain punch lines that i can say "made my bad day". let's read them.

(monday) "tangkad mo na ah!" - as if i will still gain an inch from my 'original' height. i'm just wearing a velvet mary janes with heels. i love this pair! it's my latest.

(tuesday) "maliit naman ang mukha mo" - i was looking for a new pair of sun glasses and i want something retro, the one that nicole (richie) and paris (hilton) wear. waahh!

(wednesday) "tatoo ba ang kilay mo?" - what the f**k! that is something i would never do. hehe!

"buti natauhan na sya" - well, i can change things. ayay! (i was exchanging text with a friend and syempre, chismisan ito!) lol

(thursday) "kumukulot ka na ah. sino nagpapa kulot sayo?" - pucha! ang mga problema na san damakmak! bwisit!!

"pink ng lips/penk ng leps" - naman! minsan lang ako nag change ng shade of lip gloss napuna pa! twice in a row yun, tsk tsk tsk. pag sakay ng elev at pagpasok ng dept. waahhh.

"akala ko sakin ka naka-smile" huwaaat?? hindi kita kilala puma-punch line ka na.. wahehehe.

(friday) "babae ka na" - yeesss.. it's nice to play dress up every once in a while. and i love it.

anGsT

why do people need to be insensitive sometimes? they can sense that you are not in the mood to ride with their jokes. this is really bad! i hate individuals who are inconsiderate with their friends. why do they need to play joke with their peeps. i want to burst what i feel, sorry for writing it.

politics - dirty game. get dirty as you want to be. wherever you go, there is politics. higher management is backing someone because "kakilala kasi eh" or "friends kasi kami eh" and the worst "utang na loob" argh! if that person is not deserving in getting a promotion or what, then don't give it. as simple as that.

security guards - i understand their SOP but what i cannot understand is "why do they need to rummage your stuff if you are only carrying a purse?" you cannot see drugs nor a bomb in my bag!

a/c or airconditoner - what's up with the degrees freezing gimik is for? i asked the maintenance to lower the temperature since all of us is chilling. the answer i got was "centralized eh, baka ayaw nung iba na mainit." pucha! lahat nga naka winter jacket na eh.. argh!! frostbite yata gusto ni manong.

bossy - i'm bossy, i'm the chick that you would love to hate, coz i'm BOSSY! heard of this song? it's kelis' single. a friend of mine was really angry that he needs to call me while sleeping. sorry to hear your woes joseph.

waiting in line like forever - who wants to stand for so loong and once you get in front, the counter has a sign saying "NEXT COUNTER PLEASE" after the person before you got served? explain, expalin explain. fast food chains would be better called as "hot-food-slow-serving-food chains".

slooow system - master of screen freezing game, i'm the winner!

gasoline station - very slow. bad trip! i need to honk 5 times or more to get the gasoline boy's attention since he is busy laughing with his co-worker. and the worst part? he left while filling in the tank and when it's done, i need to honk him again. argh! poor customer service!
 
motorists who are insane - rainy days, yes. mud, getting stranded somewhere, floods, etc. you still have work to go to and you wake up earlier than your usual routine just to prepare. press your clothes, prepare your lunch and go ahead. suddenly, while crossing the pedestrian, a car will honk at you to hurry up since they're on a hurry, too! how pathetic! sila na nga yung naka-kotse, sila pa yung may ganang mainis? what the f**k!
 
confusing sign boards - what is the point of placing no parking if that is reserved for clients' parking? don't get it, really don't.
 
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

deadlines - unjustifiable! big bosses who strongly believe that miracles can happen anywhere, anytime. how i'd wish miracles will not be included in their vocabularies.

liGhTer SiDe
i'll be on a short vacay. i'm suffocated, bored, stressed, pissed, annoyed, name it! why is it my nature not to speak up whenever i feel i need to do it? hmm, afraid to say something hurtful is not good for me. this should be on top of my new year's resolution list. speaking of new year, time flown so fast! wow! i need to create a shopping list for my gifts, scaaarryyyy..

yummyyummyyummy! i love wendy's bacon mushroom melt! i still have hangover from bonding session with my friends last week. super pig out ;p dvd-marathon watching, mp3, kwentuhan, asaran, chikahan at super tambay! it's been a while since i last saw them. it's a great feeling to catch up with your buddies after a long time and do all the crazy things you can come up with like: spin the bottle, imitate someone's mannerism or just simply imitating that vicitm, sing and dance! i missed school, i missed my high school days..

now, is the last day of teh week. TGIF and i'll be sleeepeppiiinngggg again! some would call me snorlax, a pokemon who only wakes up whenever he needs to eat. so what?? i'm happy with my body and contented with what i have :p

just got home from abs-cbn and it's kinda funny to take pictures while on make-up. i don't wear much and i love how it makes me look different.
fiRst-evEr-pHoNe
last saturday (sept 29), i was with andre and finally! he got his very first mobile phone! i'm really happy for him, woohoo! he is much more kuripot than i am ;p the budget he keeps on saying was "1k" haha! mag subasta sale na lang tayo! *joke*

then he left, i was alone waiting for a friend whom i met from workshop. also, my brother is on his way to meet me there after his screening. while we are walking, combing sm mega for the best pair of shoes. i got bored and take a shot from where i'm sitting that time. how funny that there are a lot of people waiting, too! people are people is the best! it is indeed the greatest show on earth. wahehe ;p we got reeaalllyyy hooked with their gimmick to catch shopper's attention. cute ng pic noh?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



pLayFuL-mInDPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
alin, alin, alin ang naiba.. isipin kung alin ang naiba..
the lyrics of Is It You? - (Cassie Soundtrack of Step Up 2 movie) my greeeaaatest appreciation goes to andrie for informing me about this beeeeautiful song! sing along na! hehe ;p

CASSIE - IS IT YOU lyrics

I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to have my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
I’m Thinking you're the one that
I've been waiting forIs it you?
is it you? Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
(Could you be?)Could you be the one I need?
I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who will stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with through the night
Someone who I can trust who's heart is right
And I'm looking for someone
And I'm looking for someone who understands how I feel,
Someone who can keep me real and who knows the way
The way I like to have my way
And I'm looking for someone who takes me there,
Wants to share, shows he cares
I’m Thinking you're the one that I've been waiting for
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be this one I need?
Someone who wont take for granted
How much I care (How much I care)And appreciates that I'm there
Someone who listens
And someone I can call who isn't afraid of love to share
Is it you?
is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?
Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/17/2007

    ang pretty ng make-up mo dito. you look fresh and clean. napak simple mo naman.

    ReplyDelete