SIKAT!

welcome to Starbucks! what can i do for you Lexi?

that seems to be the sweeeetest question a person asked me for this week. not to mention that the Barista already knows my name by heart. i guess it's just a matter of showing up every often and getting familiar to those you meet every single day.

this is really something that i am happy about. i can say she is a "friend" or a coffee buddy perhaps. we had exchanged some thoughts in the past and she will say "hi" to me every time there is chance. sweet. that is sooo sweet.

friendship is too vague to define. but if you will ask for my own definition, it will be as simple as this "someone who understands me, someone who will trust me for my decisions and willingly catch me if i fall". simple, isn't it? now for that Barista, i will count her as one of my friend. she knows what i want and never questioned my order. never. not just because i'm the customer but she respects my decision and will only suggest if my choice fails, so much like a true friend.

LiNes-tHat-yOu-dOnT-wanT-tO-hEaR-oN-yOuR-oPeRaTioN-dAy
~hala! 5 mL lang ang sinabi ko. may naka-survive na ba sa 10mL?
~asan yung isang gunting? bakit may kalawang 'to?
~kanina pa nakabukas yung tiyan, nasaan na ba ang pang tahi?
~ubos na po ang anesthesia, panu na 'to?
~sunog! sunog! takbo na!

after a bad day, hala! this text message made my day. pero totoo sya di ba?! you wouldn't want to hear those lines if you are in the OR. nyay!! scary masyado.


making my way to stardom
how i'd wish this is for real. my best bud sent me a message on YM and told me "nga pala, nag vote na ako sa pepsi" waahh!! they saw my video!

i still remember those days that pepsi staff were sooo persistent in asking me to show my dancing prowess. yeeess ganito pala feeling ng may video online.. nyay! kabado ;p

dReAm-bIg-in-PaRiS

i'd always wanted to live and work in paris. as in super dream ko yun! people there are very fashionable! girls have a good pair of long legs (huwoow!) not to mention if they were on shorrt shorts with heels. very marilyn monroe

yesterday morning, we had a good breakfast at libis, the ever famous something fishy. breakfast is the BEST part talaga. i love eating a hearty breakfast after a looong sleep, though this is ONLY applicable during weekends. sadly, i work on night shift which is 10pm-6am. thanks xylo (the birthday boy) for the treat. kahit three lang tayo (you, kay-anne and myself) enjoy pa rin! after the meal, we decided to stroll around and the favortie part is "photoshoot" feeling model ng bayo and petit monde ang drama namin ng sister ko! wahahaha and not to mention my newest baby "beverley" my newest pair of shades.


if ever i will be given a chance to explore paris, definitely i will enjoy the best cup of coffee i can get, much more of the happiness i'm getting from starbucks. the breakfast i will be eating on side walks every morning will be a good one since it has been proven that crepes are delicious daw. i want to wear shorts, too. but this is just my bonus for sure :) lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket








7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/10/2007

    pasalamat ka sa magaling na kameraman for your pics and sa iyong yaya for your clothes. hahaha. ei, upload mo naman yung ibang pics. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! although hindi ako mahilig mag starbucks dahil nahihilo ako sa kape, masaya naman tumambay dito kasi nga cozy.

    at mas cool kung feel na feel mo dun kasi kilala ka na ng mga barista.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tama ka jan doubting thomas dahil everytime na nandun ako, ang saya! kilala na nya ako at tama pa ang spelling ng name ko..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/16/2007

    Can I treat you a Starbucks Azuki frappuccino?

    michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/16/2007

    hello ate lexi!! i like your blouse and your shades. hope you can post some pictures of your sunglasses. i collect shades.

    Micah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/17/2007

    hello lexi. hope to see you in person. i am jane and i enjoy reading your posts. keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete