PLANNER


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me and kay-anne together with my planner! hehe ;) i look like a pre-school teacher daw with my get up. ayayay!

fiNaLLy-i-GoT-my-pLaNneR-na!

whew! it has been almost a month before i completed my sticker planner card! i love coffee, as in! pero what can i get from spending a lot just to complete the 24 stickers? Über dami! but i am very lucky to get a shift na pasok sa 8PM-9:30PM, pero anong kuneksyon? starbucks is celebrating its 10th birthday. every beverage will entitle you to get 2 stickers. bongga! what i did was i buy two small coffee per visit, so i will get 4 sticker instantly! yehey!! ang saya saya ko ;) i have donated something for unicef.

my appreciation goes to james for going with me sa metrowalk to buy my last drink ;) thank you! to mackoy, joel and rozz who assisted me while i'm there, thank you! pambihira, i wasn't able to experience 'the looong line' like what they had last tuesday and wednesday. special treatment ba ito? haha!

to all those who would like to double their planner sticker. just visit any 'bucks near you from 12nn-2:30PM and 8:00PM-9:30PM. happy collecting!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/07/2007

    ang kulit, ang galing! complete mo na ang dream mo ate lexi. try to get another planner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/08/2007

    wow! very inspiring naman ang post mo lexi. you bought coffee and spend thousands just to help unicef.

    ReplyDelete