JUST YOUR AVERAGE KEEN OBSERVER

It was Holy Tuesday yesterday and I attended to some errands which are extremely last minute. I was never been a fan of “hapitan” sessions but earlier this afternoon was worst! Ayaaaay! I got a queue number 108 and when I just got in the bank, they were serving 32. It was the most horrible thing ever happened to me this year. Okay, I sound exaggerated but it is for real.

Boredom taught me that average number of person that will go down the building to smoke is 3 in every 5-10 mins. Out of the crowd downstairs, 5 will definitely go back to work after 10-15 mins. Yikes! It was unintentional when I observed that, but it helped me pass the time away. The ratio is 2:1; technically speaking guys tend to smoke more than girls? Maybe... What I did was merely observing the employees of that building where my bank was located NOT a feasibility studies or survey. And with all these and stuff boils down into? I got tired of the puffs and went to Starbucks instead. Haaay, nothing beats the comfort that this coffee shop offers. While I was there, I noticed a small trivia. I always have been a fan of trivia and love to collect as much as I can on a daily basis if possible. The name “Starbucks” was from Herman Melville’s Moby Dick. Starbucks was the name of the ship’s first mate. So, this is the trivia that made it on my journal for today.

Have a blessed Holy Week and let’s use this time to reflect. It was actually what I’ll be doing. I hate working during Lenten season but it made me feel blessed and alive to know that I can do the things that I was asked to.

Oh, let me share this with you I read from One-Minute Pocket Bible (for the business professional)

“when fatigue walks in faith walks out. tired eyes rarely see a good future” This was written under REST. So I will take as much sleep as I can tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment