HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!! ♥


thanks dad for always making me feel the best daughter you could ever have. for being the official driver every time i'll be rush to ER. mom and you will always be the parents that we could never survived without. 

i am thankful that you are my father, if i will relive again, it will still be you that i have to choose. you make me feel valued eve if sometimes i failed. but, i will always be the proudest daughter since you have pinned my medals on stage. you gave me advice and lessons in life that up to now are fresh in my mind. you taught me to become closer to HiM. 

everyday during breakfast, mom and dad will tell me stories of my childhood years. they remind me how "kulit" i was a child. if gien a chance, my brothers can go back as toddlers but not me! haha. i know, i was a pain in the neck before. probably i was just wanting to get their attention.

again daddy, happy happy birthday! may you continue to be blessed and be a blessing to others. iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment