WEDDING BLISS

I don’t know what has gotten into me lately to keep on browsing pictures of wedding gowns. Yes, you’ve read it right – Wedding Gowns. Thanks to Google for giving me the photos I definitely need for my own big day plus it suites my petite frame, ehemp!
Every girl has their own dream wedding. Mine’s pretty simple, I want to have two gowns. One will be the main dress that I’ll use at the entourage and perhaps a costume change for the reception. I need to wear something comfortable for the dancing. Lol.

My top three picks for my main gown ☺





For the change costume ☺




For those that didn’t make it on my number one choice, still they are all beautiful and maybe my groom (for God’s sake I don’t know if he has been born by the time I’m writing this) will make me change my mind if enough rationale will be bring on the table :p but for now, I’ll stick with the top three.











images from google


Diminutive did I know to what I’m doing on this search to pass the time away, there were songs playing at the background which I won’t deny that made it on my list of songs for my most awaited day.

A sneak peak to my wedding playlist:

What Might Have Been (Lou Pardini)
You are My Life (Billy Crawford and Nikki Gil)
I’m Yours (Jason Mraz)
 
You’re the First, The Last, My Everything (Barry White) – This one is for the dancing ☺
More Today than Yesterday (Spiral Staircase)
Love like This (Natasha Beddingfield)
Falling for You (Colbie Caillat) – Though this one is kinda not appropriate haha! Still it made on the list ☺
I'm really dying to get this as my final gown. So I made some edits to it to make sure that it will still look beautiful after decades the first time I wore it.

Or this one is much older? Wishing that I had myself painted on a canvass using oil pastels :p I'm wishing of something Mona Lisa-ish (choosy pa ako diba? haha!!)