THANK YOU

Over the last weeks or should I say month to be exact, I was on a battle were it gave me all the stress I can think of: excessive hair fall, signs of dehydration, eyes bulging from too much crying, loss of appetite and the ever famous under eye circle.

Tough is subjective, don’t you agree? Regardless how strong you are, there will come a point in time that you will run out of patience. Whoever said that “Patience is a virtue” maybe doesn’t have a day in his life when he got pissed? Well, I’m just saying. Anyways, enough is enough and I have all the reason to shrug those nightmares.

First and foremost, who is not thankful to have their parents on their side at all times? None. My Mom has been the most supportive ever and I knew that I’ve wrote about how awesome my parents are. She keeps on hugging me and comforting me like a little girl who has been bruised by all the pains the world had given her. Without saying a word, I know I’ll be alright, that I am fine. My Mom made me cry too! I texted her when I was at work to tell her that I reached the office safely. I thanked her for being there at my side when I was all down and hurting. With a few simple words full of love, tears are flowing because I knew she really loves me! Parents love their children so much. Mom said that if we are in a bad situation and hurting, they were the first one to get hurt and they want their children to be safe and happy at all times. So let’s love our parents and pay back the caring and loving they’ve been giving us since the day we were born.

Another reason to celebrate is knowing that there is this one person who won’t leave your side no matter what. We don’t have a perfect friendship after all. We had our fair share of petty fights, but honestly never in an instance that he got mad at me. I tried to let him get angry with me at one point but I failed. He won’t be and never will he be as what he keeps on telling me. I’m just glad that today is the day that we made that promise of forever. No one will leave anyone.

So these are the simple things that keep me going when the road gets rough. I know that I am better with my parents (yes, I know Dad is still with me) and BB who will be there for me no matter what.

I.Love.You.

image from Google

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/06/2012

    nice post you got there lexi.

    ReplyDelete