MERRY CHRISTMAS



I was thinking of posting about how was my year went, but I think that's pretty given since mostly are posted here. In a few hours, it will be Christmas once again. This is the season of gift-giving, sharing the special day with your family, having dinner and never ending sharing of stories. Honestly, I'm not looking forward to this day. Stated the fact that it'll be our first Christmas without Daddy anymore. He is with our creator and I know he's happily watching over us.

Little did I know that the video created by my Uncle Noy (Dad's brother) will made me miss my Dad sooo much more!! Admittedly a cry baby, I can't help but cry. One reason is that my friends will now get a glimpse of how ugly of a kid I was :( *kidding!!* But I'm missing my Dad so much that I can't help but cry. He loves Christmas, New Years, Birthdays, I think all the special days that we need to celabrate - he just love them all! We always decorate the Christmas Tree, but this year, we have decided that we will not put it up. Maybe we are all silently admitting that we will miss him even more whenever we see it. Or probably we will never pull it off as how good as my Dad put it all together.

As I'm watching the video, all the memories when I was kid came back. So much for a flashback that I can almost hear each of us talking! As if the moment is so real that I can hear myself having a conversation with the most important man in my life - my Dad. Yes, no one can even understand how much I long for my father. That everyday I pray to God that may His healing hands be on us always to give us comfort and strength to stand all the pain and sadness while we wait on the day that we will meet again [n His time].

Merry Christmas everyone! To all my friends and new found friends, let me take this chance to thank each and everyone of you for all the comfort, love and care you have given me and extended it to my family.

To all my relatives (especially the sibs of my Dad) our greatest appreciation goes out to each and everyone. For never leaving our side especially on those days that we really need all the support (emotionally, morally, financially, spiritually) saying my "thank you" will never be enough. We love you all!

To my Mom for hugging me on those times that I feel like quitting. Thank you for the protection that you made me feel that I am still a little girl and when her Mommy hugs her, everything will be the same again. Thank you for making me smile despite the tears, pains and sadness I am going through on the last quarter of this year. For holding my hands whenever I'm crying, for hugging me tight when I'm all bruised and wounded. I could have never get back on track without you.

To my Brothers for giving me the joy I need when I feel like giving up. For telling me that I am their strong sister and I can surpass all these. For supporting my dreams and helping me make it into reality. Thank you.

I love you all and thanks for being with me for another year. I pray that we will have so many years to come to be filled with laughter, happiness and love.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/24/2012

    i saw it on my timeline and i thought it wouldn't hurt to blog hop. i didnt realize you have a rocky year sweety. but i think u r strong. keep the smile and love flowing. follow me back on twitter.

    ReplyDelete