HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Happy New Year from me and my family! As we bid goodbyes to 2012, let us all welcome the year with lots of love, peace, joy and sincerity.

I could never ask for more aside from a healthy family, that each and everyone will be safe at all times. That the Healing Hands of the Lord will be on us to comfort us in times of sadness, worry or discomfort.

2012 had been a rough year for us, but despite all what happened, we are still closer than usual. To all the people who made an impact for us, thank you. Without your presence, support and prayers we will not surpass the trial as swiftly as possible because of your help and love.

I never wish for anything else for myself whenever we welcome a new year. But this year, I want to say a one little wish for myself - that I will be able to get the courage and strength to stand for something I know is right.

Happy New Year!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment