BALANCE YOUR LIFE

Glad that regardless these boys were affected by the viral thingy, I was fortunate enough despite getting only 4 or 5 if I’m lucky  hours of sleep each day in the last weeks or was it months already? Still, my body didn’t relinquish in joining the bandwagon. I had my share of “feeling under the weather blues” or “bitten by a love bug” kind of days, yet I am all well up to this moment! Probably my new found habits are paying off. A few months back, I decided to take full accountability in making sure that I will get to that brink of health which I digressed from. Major changes were done like I was in the dating field once more in finding my real match on what kind of activity should I focus more. Is it running or playing badminton?

Swimming has always been a frustration of mine and never will I get to learn this until I become old and grey. Up to this day, I don’t know how I passed my PE subject way back in college, which of course happens to be a swimming lesson. Pffft.

Running seems the easiest of them all as what the magic mirror said when I asked “Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?” And I got a resounding “RUN!!” haha! The witch got mad and she was on the verge of cursing me to be a horse or probably cheetah instead (which I like better) lol. That was a lame try to make you laugh, isn’t it? Hehe. Kidding aside, I will always be grateful to RR for introducing me to join this 3K run before and oh boy! I remember telling myself while running “This will be the last. This will be the last. This is too much for a first time” well, I was typically whining while running which I disagree you do, too. Mas nakaka pagod :P

RR, my running and badminton buddy was so kind enough to be my personal nutritionist too. I get all these for free, whooohoo!!!

Activities like this will not be possible if my love is not with me. From the first time I spend a day running with him, I knew it! This must be love. The comfort I get while I jog is incomparable; it made my running much lighter and easier. Want to meet this guy I’m so happy to be with about?

*drum rolls*

World Balance sneaks! I couldn’t be any happier with this pair! Yes, I was lusting over this neon kicks from Nike but the price of WB is still cheaper though Nike was already on sale. Probably I was that dirt cheap thrill seeker and mind you, this WB sneakers is awesome! Like, ohsum!! *two-thumbs up*


Check it out yo! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment