BLESSED BY THIS SONG

So here's the song that spoke to me :) Napaka-simple lang ng lyrics pero tagos sa puso, hindi ba?

GOD WILL MAKE A WAY, WHEN THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY.
HE WORKS IN WAYS WE CANNOT SEE,
HE WILL MAKE A WAY FOR ME.

HE WILL BE MY GUIDE,
HOLD ME CLOSELY TO HIS SIDE.
WITH LOVE AND STRENGTH
FOR EACH NEW DAY, HE WILL MAKE A WAY.
 
Having that test of faith seems to be one of the hardest test I have when I welcome 2014. Seriously, I was literally asking myself (with an acceptable volume of course. Else, someone might  hear me and think I'm crazy or what, haha!)
 
Eventhough I was dog tired for months now where it's more of a habit that I juggle work, service, one to one (I dunno if this is the right term since I am on the works of evangelizing or discipleship with these folks I've met somewhere and coined them as my RS - yes, random strangers), Bible study with my friends, family time, studies (This is the newest addition to my to-do list since I'm a certified nerd)
 
Thankfully, I was still not getting sick and I don't want to. This week, I was really not okay and I was predicting that I may catch a cold but God is the BEST healer and it didn't pushed through. Woohoo! It's more of loading water, Vitamin C and more sleep :) I got a slight fever last Wednesday but that doesn't stop me from watching Hillsong United concert at the big dome. Feeling so blessed with the free ticket and meals (Yes, more than one meal. Haha!) I even remember my friend telling me that 80% of the budget is for food, else I will throw tantrums if I'm hungry. Not that I will be like a kid who will shout and stomp my feet while I'm sitting on the floor, NO! Haha! But it's more of taming the lexzilla in me :) Hehe. It's a must that I have 3 major meals a day with snacks in between, if my sched permits then I will need a nap too! (This is what I'm actually trying to be consitent about especially if there is no work for that day).
 
Going back, I was stunned with this song though I've heard of this growing up. Yes, we sang this in school, in church and even its a part of my playlist for my daily jumpstart. Little did I know, when this was played at the background on our way home, I can't help but pay attention to the lyrics. With all the challenges, this is His way of telling me that there is hope, there is always HOPE if you will let Him do the works for you. Just lift it all up to Him and He will definitely take care of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment