WHAT I LEARNED TODAY

It is best to follow our intuition. Sometimes, if we are too afraid, we might lose someone forever. I guess I am just too paranoid of getting hurt again; I can’t blame myself for that. The hardest thing to deal with was betrayed by someone you love and trust so much. Crying is good, but it is very tiring. Yeah, it will do me good but just for a couple of hours. When reality knocks again, I will be in my fetus position--I hug my legs and let me feel that it is the safest place to hide—back in my mom’s womb; telling myself that not all people are born alike.

Let go of the things that hold you. Fear? What is that all about! Be brave and face all the consequences. If this will not work, then so what?! At least I tried. No regrets. No what ifs and maybe’s. We learn from elementary years that forgiving someone who hurt us is a good thing. But how come when we get older, this simple value vanished?

This is the text message that really broke my heart last night:

“Ok. Salamat! Salamat! Salamat! Salamat ulit! Tnx 4 not showing up on my despedida. Ingats. See u in years. Gudluck on your so-called work. I love you… Sana!”

I have my own choice and as much as possible, I stick with it. I only change for the better and that’s what I grew-up believing. Hay, I think this is the worst day of my life. We will never get the chance to fix things up before his flight Friday morning, November 30th.

I always be thankful to know someone who is very nice and what I would surely miss is your kakulitan ;p see you when I see you.

I am not brave to tell you this. But I do love you, too.

This passage is really what I need after I opened the bible:

"let the peace of ChRisT rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. and be thankful" colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment