NO FEAR!

I was really thinking of blogging something about “choices” that I made for 2010. I thought this one will make a much better impact to start my year. Haha! But I was wrong, so wrong! But rather, I’ll do something trivial about me. It’s like opening my self more publicly. Lols!

There are three phobias that I have and will have for the rest of my life. Yes, admittedly 3 phobias and please, no more additional phobias. I haaate having fear! Ooops! Will that count as fourth then?

The word “phobia” is categorized as an anxiety disorders in medical world of course. Since I want to sound genius (naks!) I’ll give you the 5 categories of which phobias are divided.

  • Phobias of animals
  • Phobias of natural environment (water, thunder, lightning)
  • Phobias of blood/injection/injury (seeing blood, going to the dentist or simply having a medical procedure)
  • Phobias that are situational (diving, flying or high places)
  • Other phobias are phobias that do not fit into any of the other categories (fears of swallowing or vomiting).


I’ve conquered one phobia before I said goodbye to 2010. I used to have 4 phobias and the first one eliminated was dentophobia. Dentists are scary – for me of course. After a minor surgery because of impacted tooth, now I’m much braver going back to dentist for my second surgery :) Dentists aren’t bad after all. They seems nice, just follow the orders of opening your mouth. (do it as wide as you can! Don’t be like me haha!! Tigas ng ulo!)

Heliophobia is fear of the sun. I’m a vampire! Haha! I haaaate sun. Not to the extent that I will get sunburn. No. Sunlight is good but not too much. Okay? Another phobia I have is really common and I’m proud to say I am battling hard enough to surmount this fear of blood or hematophobia. For my third phobia, please fasten yourself because you are about to laugh! And merely thinking that I have this anxiety whatsoever gives me the creeps now. Claustrophobia – I don’t want to be in the middle. Period. Whether it be in a car, inside the movie house or anywhere that I am in the MIDDLE.

Hope I made this first post of the year worth-reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment