CRAVINGS

Never had I thought that at my age, I will still use summer to excuse myself in craving something sweet and cold. For the past days, I find myself craving for mostly drinks. Of course, it has to be to go from a fast food. A quick drop before I head out for work. Currently, I’m loving Chowking’s Nai Cha but due to it’s insistent public demand, I always ran out of this or maybe the store is about to close when I reached Chowking. So I was left with two choices (you thought no choice noh?!) Mc Donald’s Mc Float of Jollibee’s Coffee Float. Admittedly I hardly drink sodas, and was seriously cutting on my coffee intake. But, I’d rather go with the latter so today; I’m having Jollibee’s Coffee Float! I love its right mix of bitter-sweet taste. I took a sip before writing it to make sure my comments are damn truthful. ☺


This too shall pass as everyone is saying – I mean my cravings for cold drinks recently. However, Leche Flan (aka Caramel Custard) and Banana Cake cravings never left off. I can consume one llanera in one sitting and I’m not proud of it. Too much of something is bad and I know this for a fact. Nevertheless, I can’t say no this sweet, soft and creamy dessert! Even when I’m dining out and want some dessert ("para iwas umay" as my palusot) I already know what I want even before checking what they have on the menu. Just checking and making sure they are serving Leche Flan.
I don’t know how long this love for Leche Flan and Coffee Float will last but I’m happy the thoughts of having them makes me feel like I’m on cloud 9.


♥ Leche Flan (Caramel Custard) ♥

 
Jollibee's Floats


*images are from Google*