DAD WANTS THE BEST FOR ME

Today is the second month of my Dad’s birthday to eternal life. Memories are still fresh as if it just happened yesterday. Until now, I can still not let go of the fact that I’m no longer in a bad dream. That every single day I welcome, my Dad is no longer there to greet me “Good morning” like he always do. Someone who never failed to let us feel how much he loved us, to make our normal day be somewhat special because of his unforgettable anecdotes of the past, especially our childhood days.

He has a good memory I must say. In the past 30 years, still he can vividly recall all the details of his children growing up.

It was 14 days after my 29th birthday when our Creator called him to be with HiM. The day of my birthday, he sent me something over text and this was the message:

“I’ll never stop wishing that your journey thru this world will be touched by kindness, inspired by wisdom, graced with understanding and kept safe from all harm.
Wishing you not just happiness but pure joy not wealth but Heaven’s treasures, not just silence but GOD’s peace! Happy Birthday”

I keep on reading his text over and over with tears overflowing because I miss him and not to deny how much he loves me. That he never wished me to be filthy rich just to be happy but to have heaven’s treasures instead – which is by far the most rewarding gift anyone could ever wish to have.

I know that you are in HiS side and in HiS kingdom. This was your dream – to be with our God and from the clear blue skies, you are guiding us everyday to be sure that we are safe from harm.

I love you so much and I badly miss you it hurts. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment