MY ZALORA WISHLIST

I was planning to write something as my post-birthday wishlist. Many things are overflowing in my brain emitting different things that I really wanted to have as my final stretch to being 20. I guess, giving myself some gifts would be enough to make up for those years that I don’t mind adding another year again to my age. Age is just a number after all.
Some of the rewards I thought were: Travel and visit a country to relax and learn a different culture? Go to the beach with my friends? Or simply meeting fellow bloggers who have been famous in "fashion blogging" maybe I’m still like Andy Sachs in her first few days as Miranda’s [Priestly] assistant in the movie The Devil Wears Prada which happens to be my pick-me up movie whenever I’m down. I may not be as fashionable as Andy before she was transformed into a beautiful lady by Nigel when she had that talk with Miranda. It was because she wasn’t able to book a flight back New York. Miranda missed the twins’ recital due to some drizzling (her words!) at Miami where in fact it was already a storm. Poor Andy, that night was suppose to be a night with his Dad but she ended calling airline companies just to get Miranda a flight.

This year on my final stretch to being 20, I am decided to somehow revise my closet and be more "girly" and somehow be a little different from the norms if I’m in transit. To help me achieve this makeover, I decided to check ZALORA for items that will make the cut in fulfilling my little project. My project: Final Stretch to being 20.
Dress – Admittedly, I started incorporating dresses to my closet. They are amazing choice if you are running late for work. Proven this many times, you will look pulled-together. Magically, once you slipped into it even with no make-ups on still you’re gorgeous.
Bag – You need a roomy bag to put all your nuts and bolts if you have a work like Andy. But for me, I just stayed in the office and I still need a big bag. This can hold my necessities like: kikay kit, medicine pouch, pens, planner, umbrella, wallet, pouch for my mobile phones, biscuits. Yes, I always nibble on something especially when stuck in traffic. Haha!
Shoes – A lot of girls I know are more of a shoe lover than a bag lover. It gives life to an outfit and it can really define your mood. For me, I wear red ballet flats if I want to feel perky that day and somehow it works as if it’s like an energy booster.
Watch – This is something I cannot leave the house without, I might missed my bracelet or ring but not my watch. It keeps me on track of my schedule and be on time for meetings.
Sunglasses – These are the best invention of human so you can to hide your under eye circles. It makes you pretty in an instant even though you wear your trusty supermarket day shorts and shirt. I prefer dark shades and it will make you feel ready for any paparazzi who is just waiting to get a shot of you on your most candid moment.
Being all said these; I picked five items from ZALORA. One for each of the item I’ve mentioned above.


Freeway Short Dress in white
I love white and this is simple yet classy enough for work dress. The print speaks for itself that I am proud to be pinoy, same as to being proud and not afraid to try and be creative in my final year in my two decades of existence.




 
The Little Things She Needs
The first time I went to their shop at Galleria, I fell in love with the items! The shop’s name is a giveaway for the store’s description. I chose this bag because it can match my casual and office outfit. Roomy enough to carry my daily stuff to work.


WADE Peep toe lace wedge
Ballet flats lover and recently I started using heels but I failed. So to feed my dilemma in adding a few inches to my height, thank God I found wedge and this one is so chic! It can be worn with trouser’s socks or any socks with prints/colors and still it will look even better on your feet. A comfortable shoe is the key to surviving a day at work and this one is just perfect.


Phosphor E Ink Digital Black Clock
The perfect watch that will go with any outfit to work or even casual days. What I love the most is the touch of funk with its digital and big numbers. With this on your arm, you will never be late again – never.

Prada Sunglases
Fashionable enough to make me feel Miranda this time. But I really love the sunglasses she used on the last part of the movie. Animal prints is always hot and this item is what I’d like to own so I’ll have a fashion accessory that will never be out of fashion.
If I buy something, I can think and imagine on how I will wear the item/s. But with these five picks, I definitely know I will make my first day on my project Final Stretch to being 20 be memorable, fun and be glad that I mustered the courage for a change. I will be thankful that ZALORA finally reached the Philippine shores, shopping will be a breeze for those who work at night and sleeps when the mall is open.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment