MY KIND OF HOUSE

I was browsing through this site the fancy and I must admit that all the pictures are so great! What a motivation to all the young and inspiring people across the globe whom adores arts and fashion.

Until now, I don't know how I ended up on this cool website but I'm glad :)

From fashion to arts to people to places to amaaaaazing household utensils, they have it!

What encouraged me right now are the works of Craig Steely. That in my dreams, I will have my own dream house to be designed by no other than The Craig Steely.

(I just got two photos to drool at, by the way)

This house was built at Bever Street in San Francisco.


Second house that was designed by Craig Steely was Xiao - Yen's. This was located at San Francisco, too.

Now, I understand myself why I have this soft spot for architects. They can do anything that will give statement to anyone who asked for their help in fulfilling someone's dream house.

Please do check his other works HERE and you will see the interiors of these two beautiful houses I've just posted.