DIRT CHEAP TREATS

Ahhhhh!!!! What a heavenly feeling after you have waited more than a week to get a taste of this Jollibee's coffee float and only to find out that they ran out of it? You will wait another day which seems like forever!!

Okay, I'm just exaggerating it but yeah it was agony (Ang OA mo na Lexi!) when I thought I will get one last Monday! Too bad I get to have a taste of this last Tuesday after going to church. This will be my new addiction!! Plus I can get more than a cup of coffee a day na!! Woohoo!! Fasting lifted and I'm on my sanity back once more because of injecting caffeine to my veins. *evil grin* 



I'm sure you are all wondering how much of a frugal kiddo I am and how much I make most out of SALE especially if it's SM having that sale! 

The word "SALE" rings a bell to those like me who doesn't spend on things when not needed. But don't get me wrong, I love fashion too! Every girl does, don't you think? Maybe I do it differently that I ended up pulling it off that I just have pieces that I get to mix-and-match successfully. Haha :D *tip: wear accessories, they are much cheaper than a piece of clothing* 

The flats above (I love shoes ☺) are 2 for Php 399.75 and I'm telling you young lady, they will last a looooong time. I swear by these flats by Solemate. The materials use, the insole, the sole and the design? Darn if you can buy 'em elsewhere. Check the sandals collection and you will will fall in love with the design and the price. Haha!

Touristers anyone? Not that they are the "Tourister" brand per se but they are  on Buy 1 Take 1 promo ☺ Choosy ka pa ba sa 2 for the price 1 which is less than 3k?

So, I'm all set for my upcoming travel plus with my nuts and bolts that will pass as "What's in my BAG?" Lol!



No comments:

Post a Comment