COLLABORATION

FRIENDS

Yesterday, I was a happy Panda that I get to eat a red guitar shaped chocolate cake. Did I make your mouth water? I bet I did! Because by merely thinking how delish the cake was last night, it makes me want some more! #CakeLover

It’s been months since I last saw my friends from SFC (Singles for Christ, yes I’ve been a member of this community for more than a year and it was more than good times). We surprised a brother, his name is PJ. I cannot let this bash passed because Peej (which I fondly call him) is a dear brother and he is close to my heart. Naks!

Among the brothers in the community, Peej is one of those whom I can talk to openly; actually they’re only 2 brothers that I will say I’m comfortable discussing my problems with. He was there when I was on the verge of confusion and was texting him that I don’t want to attend our HH (not holding hands my dear, it’s HouseHold. It’s a bi-weekly gathering of sisters within your specific group. Wherein you will pray, sing and share. It’s like a D-group or discussion group in a higher level I must say). And he was actually telling me that I MUST and I did. I’m sure he was glad when I told him that Im already in ‘the house of the sister hosting our HH.

I honor Peej for being a kuya not only to me but to all the sisters as well. It was a great responsibility he took making sure that we get to eat on time during the ICON 2013. The effort he did to scout for the best place to stay during the 3-day conference. Looking after us (because we are not that much of a grown-up individuals sometimes, hehe! Spell makukulit at pasaway minsan). With all the pieces of advice he gave me, I could never be thankful enough because his words are something that a crazy chick would have needed much during those times that my sanity is getting haywire. I honor you Peej for making sure that we are not forgetting our responsibilities as an SFC, a soft tap at the back to keep us on track. I will always be thankful that I met you and so blessed of the friendship we have.

Missing you all after months of inactivity, thank you for the warm welcome!! Yes, I’m shy to show up because I was gone for quite some time and yet you accepted me all with open arms. Naks! Ang drama ko naman. Seriously, thank you so much. It was even funny when you guys asked me, “Oh Sheila, after neto, kalian ka ulit mag papakita?” Oo na, mag papakita na ako madalas!

Lesson: Be thankful of all the friends who will never forgot you despite you have forgotten to keep in touch with them.


*Entry for September 5 | 176 days to go*


---
PATIENCE





*Entry for September 6 | 175 days to go*


---
REST ASSURED

Supposedly, I should be with Darren, Claire, Ven, Ivy and Tin at PICC but I’m stuck in the four corners of our house because my Mom was raging mad at me. Undoubtedly I’m a stubborn girl who insisted in going out today but then again I got was a resounding “NO” from Mommy dearest. Tsk! Epic fail. The funny part was I’m all set ready to go and the minute my Mom didn’t allow me to; I wanna throw tantrums right off the bat.

Last year, I’m lucky enough to attend the Real Love Revolution. Lessons I got from the talk is worth remembering and I agree with Jason when he said “Guys should be the initiator”.  Love is very mysterious; it is indeed enigmatic in every possible way. I forgot when the last time I fell in love was, or I haven’t fallen just yet?

What have the world has come to? Sheila! What are you talking about? Is this the effect that 2 consecutive Fridays, you’ve had an ER trip? Just rest and when you wake up, make sure you are all okay. Else, you will be in deep trouble once more. Tsk!



*Entry for September 7 | 174 days to go*


---
I SURVIVED

Today is Mama Mary’s Birthday and this is the day that I actually waiting for. Nothing specific nor special that is really worth the wait, it means that I want to stay at home and recuperate from the recent trips I’ve had – yes, trips to the ER and I was actually hoping and wishing that these trips are more of leisure than needles and blood. Ergo, I am such a gawky little individual and slowly killing myself seems to be no unintentional at all. Tsk!

Sleep, sleep and more sleep is what my body screams now. I don’t know how long this will happen but I really want to get back on being healthy.

Going to the gym? Ehemp! Sounds not me, eh? No choice, I have to aside from taking Heraclene is now a validation that I am underweight or at least I lose weight in the last months that I was neglecting my health and now I want to be on the brink of it again.

Like the promise I told my Mom “Opo, I’ll behave na talaga” and I need to keep that, else my Dad will definitely get mad at me. *wink*



*Entry for September 8 | 173 days to go*

---
A NEW WEEK, A NEW LIFE






*Entry for September 9 | 172 days to go*

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/10/2013

    What instruments can you play? If not which instrument do you wish you can learn?


    Here is my web page ... piano lessons

    ReplyDelete