DIY PROJECTS

Since Phase 1 has been officially finished (I'll update this with a decent photo), it's time for some serious updating with regard to interior. Yes, I'm actually in the mood to do some DIY (Do It Yourself) projects to make some bonding time with my bestfriend-brother Rick who was actually the artistic one, haha!
 
Since I'm lusting over these placemats that I posted previously which are from Bleach Catastrophe, I was thinking of getting a coaster set that you can use on the living room if you have visitors. Something with an ooomph! I think it's about time to have the set (coaster) I bought from my Baguio trip a few years back (Gulp! I mean a decade ago? Lol!) some chill moment :) a.k.a retirement stage na.
 
Please click the photo for the source
Cork Coaster | Please click the photo to get the source
 
 
So happy to stumble across this site while I was busy searching for "coral theme" because I'm in love with this shade.

 
 
PS: We've been getting positive comments from the neighborhood recently. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment