HOW FAST CAN YOU GIVE IT UP?

Blame the allergies I got from eating Binagoongan na Baboy and thankfully that Soniphen did its wonder once more and now I'm much better. Just relaxing and making myself commit to my solid vow that NO MORE binagoongan na baboy in the next decade. Argh, I hate allergies because of the patches that show on your skin and I just simply hate how bad I am with allergies. In short, being in a bad shape for more than 2 days will leave me grumpy and cranky.

Why on earth I ate it? That's the question that ran on my mind the entire shift and drank tons of water somehow relieved the itchiness while Cetirizine has not yet kicked-in. Good thing OTC med always come handy in my pouch together with meds for LBM, cold, headache/fever and toothache, there were some band-aids, too.

Then why still I ate it considering that I may put myself on the risk of getting an allergy? Being a pollotarian's dilemma if you don't have a packed lunch with you, then you are in trouble. Due to prior commitments that day, I opted not to bring with me my baon and decided to get something from the cafeteria for lunch instead. Too bad, it was all meat day and I didn't get the memo :(
 
Same thing with our decisions in life, most of the time we are careless and doesn't think of the consequences at all. What matters to us is the current situation and future is not yet here so why worry? Very true, isn't it? Guilty as charged, I just wolfed down on my lunch and got allergies after filling my tummy.
 
Lessons this little unstudied act taught me:
 
You always have a choice - I could've gotten a quick grab on a nearby fastfood but decided not to since I was too complacent that our cafeteria will serve fish, veggies or chicken. The truth is, I have Jollibee and Mc Donald's along the way but laziness won that time and I gave in. Pfffft!
 
Don't compromise if you are not sure - It's not always good to take risks especially if you are not studying the situation before hand or you don't have salient points covering that you are on the lead.
 
It pays to be careful and prepared - We will never kow when a disaster (disaster talaga? lol!) comes. So dapat handa, like you have umbrella on your bag, meds, tissue, wet tissue and alcohol. Haha! Dapat mala Doraemon ang bag mo, kumpleto halos :)
 
The Bible says “By his wounds,” meaning Jesus’ wounds, we are healed? (1 Peter 2:24) And that the Bible also reminds us that one of God’s benefits is that he “heals all your diseases?” (Psalm 103:2-3) These 2 verses, I keep on repeating it over and over and I claim that I am healed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment