LONGEST CHRISTMAS

It's official! BER months is here, and for us pinoys this means "Christmas". We will be busier than usual, I found myself searching for gift wrapping ideas; and while browsing and reading, I have one in mind at last. It's pretty practical and economical that it will just require my creativity and kakuriputan once more. Hey! Being creative doesn't need to be expensive - it's the thought that counts :)
 
Celebrating the yuletide season is not all about how the festivity should run which definitely includes good food (ham anyone?), wine, cakes, party here and there and more. Maybe for kids it's all about gift-giving but they are kids, so it's pretty predictable that they want toys for Christmas. I even remember how my parents wrote a note saying it's from Santa. Haha! I was even jumping in too much excitement expecting that my socks (haha ang dami kong sinabit noh?) will be filled with lots of goodies, but only to find out they're filled with candies. Hihi! Probably my parents were all testing my patience because I didn't get the gift not until Christmas eve. Maybe they cannot think of what to get me since I don't play Barbie dolls or any kind of doll when I was a little girl. I don't like toys at all, period. I used to have this claypot set and that's it, weird eh? Lol!


Image from Google | This is the exact kind of claypot toy that I was referring to. I got the one in red :)
This season of gift-giving and merry making is my favorite time of the year. Though from the last 2 Christmas, by purpose we didn't put the Christmas tree. Yearly, my Dad and I are in charged of it but I just can't do that all by myself (or with the help of Rick) since it will be a just different without him.
 
Are you all excited on what gifts will you be giving and receiving?
 
Pinch and punch for the first day of the month! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment