THANK YOU

Isn't it amazing that we can THANK YOU in different languages? :)
Will you believe me if I tell you that I can actually say Thank You in different languages? Don't ask how many dialect but I would say a few, wahahaha! Because of the influence of Rick who is a polyglot, he is actually making me as his guinea pig to practice what he have learned - thank you brother. But of course, I am no expert in saying these and greeting foreigners as good as my brother can, where in fact, he is even writing japanese, korean, chinese and even hebrew using his brush. How I envy him, he is indeed talented! Haha! :)
 
In life, you will do things you never thought of doing someday. Just be glad of the opportunity and embrace it with all your heart.
 
This year made me realize that I can do other things outside of my comfort zone. Never I have imagine of doing life coaching/counseling to my friends (and some friends of my friends) who always ask for advice. I took up the challenge and yet, it always boil down to one thing - heart.
 
It always start with fixing our hearts. No matter what/who had hurt us, it has an impact that we are not aware that it already consumming us.
 
Writing. Who would have thought that I will be able to write and write more? Honestly, I was touched and so grateful for those messages making me humble - thank you! Getting positive responses that this blog somehow inspired them made me feel that "Ay may nagbabasa talaga ng blog ko!" I kid of course, seriously I'm blessed to know that I was able to share with people something worth sharing; conveying the message that there is a faithful God that can do miracles on you, even on times that you least expect to have your prayer answered. What makes me kilig is knowing that there will be some who wants to do blogging, too. I'll be more than happy to be your blog coach, let's all do this with one goal - to inspire others and testify on how great God did to our lives.

Thank you! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much :) For giving me the opportunity to do what I've always wanted to do. To write, talk, coach and make disciples.

No comments:

Post a Comment