I ♥ NY

I’m not an affectionate person. Relationship is not my thing – every time I get attached with someone, I get distracted and I started to feel that my throat is throbbing as if I have peanut allergy. Yes, emotional peanut allergy.

Many have told me that later in life; you will meet your one true love. This is true – for others. I guess I was born this way – live happily and alone by herself. No pangs about it, it’s more of accepting what is reality. My opinion in life and belief is that no one will stay forever in someone’s life. This is just my own credence.

Too many plans to focus on and if I will pay attention to dating, then it will take me longer than the set timeline on my journey to the moon will be. Or I guess that moon I’ve just mentioned is on the other side of the globe. Since I was a child, I already envisioned what I want when I grew up and I’m happy I’m still on the footpath I’ve set decades ago.

I don’t have big plans in life. Mine was pretty basic – to work in a fashion mag in New York. Yes, I know that I say “New York” a lot. But hey! It’s my dream to work there. I dunno what’s with that city but I really wanted to work and live there. I don’t care if it will be for Runway, Cosmo, Vogue or Elle. As long as I’m at one of these magazines, then I’m good. I’d like to go to work wearing dresses and skirts with pumps and my feet gets to rest for ballet flats on Fridays only. Have a nice flat at the city with a walk-in closet that was filled with brands that you will find on expensive shops. And oh! Be the company’s representative on fashion week yearly in Paris, France.

But these are my dreams that I’m not yet ready to give up despite that a) I didn’t take mass communication or fashion arts in college b) my up to date experience is mainly focus in customer service. So by accepting these facts, I don’t think that working for a fashion mag will come into reality. Though living in New York is possible.

I just fell in love with the city that I’ve yet to see ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment